The Journal of Alzheimer’s, Parkinsonism and Dementia (JAPD) is an online open access peer reviewed journal that covers a wide range of disciplines in the field of Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnosis and Symptoms, Alzheimer’s Disease Imaging, Oxidative Stress-Induced Neuron Toxicity, CNS Tumor Stem Cells, Down Syndrome and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Aim and Scope
The Journal aims to provides a platform to explore the novel ideas on Alzheimer’s & Dementia community to create an environment for the exchange of information on new scientific parameters, technological advances which serves as a channel for the successive generations to explore in those fields.
Alzheimer’s disease also called as Dementia. Alzheimer's Disease was considered as a general term for memory loss and other brain disfunctions severe enough to obstruct every day normal of the influenced individuals. It’s not a usual part of aging, or is not just a disease of old age, it is a progressive cerebral deterioration which has been predicted and described right through history. After number of discoveries medical researchers now formally named Alzheimer's as a distinct disease and not as a normal stage of aging.
Topics covered in this Journal include
- Causes and Prevention of Alzheimer’s
- Dementia: An Underlying Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnosis and Symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Disease Imaging
- Alzheimer’s Disease Pathophysiology and Disease Mechanisms
- Geriatrics and Cognitive Disorder
- Care Practice and Awareness
- Therapeutic Targets & Mechanisms for Treatment