About the Journal
Clinical Microbiology & Case Reports is an online Open Access peer reviewed journal that provides updated information in the field of microbial pathogens. It publishes original clinical research, analysis and reviews, news, practice updates and editorials. The journal covers the major areas in the field of microbiology and cultural studies in mycology, parasitology, and virology and therapies.
Aim and Scope
Clinical Microbiology is a branch of medicine concerned with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. In addition, this field of science studies various clinical applications of microbes for the improvement of health.
Clinical microbiologists determine the nature of infectious disease and test the ability of various antibiotics to inhibit or kill the isolated microorganisms. In addition to bacteriology, a contemporary clinical microbiologist is responsible for a wide range of microscopic and cultural studies in mycology, parasitology and virology.
Topics covered in this Journal include
- Novel Insights into Clinical Microbiology
- Microbiology-Current Research
- Antimicrobials and Disinfectants
- Infection Control & Immunity
- Clinical Infectious Diseases
- Tools and Diagnostics in Clinical Microbiology
- Clinical Veterinary Microbiology and Current Research
- Current research in Medical Microbiology
- Microbial Genomics and Cellular Microbiology
- Vaccines against Infectious Diseases
- Microbial and Biochemical Technology