About the Journal
Journal of Global Diabetes & Clinical Metabolism is an online Open Access peer reviewed journal that publishes articles on Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Gestational Diabetes, Endocrinology, Diabetes Therapy. The journal is dedicated to the rapid publication of the latest clinical and laboratory findings in the field of diabetes & metabolic syndrome.
Aim and Scope
Diabetes is the most common metabolic disorder associated with many complications. The number of people with diabetes is expected to rise to 592 million by 2035. The aim of this journal is to provide a comprehensive forum for the exploration of articles and is focused on cutting edge research in the prevention, pharmacological treatment, management, and education of type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes and related disorders.
Topics covered in this Journal include
- Clinical Diabetes and Diagnostic Approaches
- Diabetes Management
- Diabetes and its Complications
- Endocrinology: Disorders & Treatment
- Advanced Technologies for Treatment of Diabetes
- Genetics of Diabetes
- Emerging Focus in Diabetes Research
- Transplantation for Diabetes