About the Journal
Journal of Immunology, Infection & Inflammatory Diseases is an online open access peer-reviewed journal publishes original investigations concerned with the immunological activities of cells in experimental or clinical studies.
Aim and Scope
The scope of the journal encompasses the broad area of in-vitro and in vivo studies of cellular immune responses. The journal aims to ensure open and equitable access to international multidisciplinary readership.
The journal accepts research articles, review articles, case reports, editorials, and letters to the editor.
Topics covered in this Journal include
- Antigen Receptor Sites
- Autoimmunity: Delayed-type Hypersensitivity or Cellular Immunity
- Immunologic Deficiency States and their Reconstitution
- Immunologic Surveillance and Tumor Immunity
- Lymphokines and Cytokines
- Nonantibody Immunity
- Parasite Immunology
- Resistance to Intracellular Microbial and Viral Infection
- Thymus and Lymphocyte Immunobiology
- Transplantation Immunology and Tumor Immunity