About the Journal
Journal of Ophthalmology & Visual Neuroscience is an online open access peer reviewed journal that welcomes the submission of original research articles, reviews, and clinical reports in all areas of ophthalmology directed to ophthalmologists and visual science specialists unfolding clinical investigations and clinical observations.
Aim and Scope
The journal aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current improvements in different fields of Ophthalmology such as, cornea and external eye disease, retinal disorders, visual field loss neuro-ophthalmology and surgical issues, where clinical, developmental, diagnostic issues are tended to.
Topics covered in this Journal include
- Research Trends in Surgical and Medical Ophthalmology
- Novel Approaches to Ophthalmology Therapeutics
- Ophthalmic Research and Drug Development
- Cornea and External Eye Disease
- Retina and Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Tumors
- Advances in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery Systems