Scient Global Conferences is pleased to invite you to participate in the Global Conference on Nursing and Healthcare, Las Vegas, USA June 19 – June 21, 2017. The theme is Advanced Practice in Nursing towards Better Healthcare
This conference brings together individuals who have an interest in Community Health Nursing from practice, research, administration, policy and education.
Global Nursing-2017 offers a number of unique opportunities to enrich your career. You can learn new approaches to clinical practice, fine-tune your skills, work with state-of-the-art technology and learn from professionals at the forefront of medical advances
Everyone who seeks to improve their institution's nursing program and learn about advanced technical skill is invited to register. We promise that attendees return to their hospitals energized to improve their nursing practice and equipped with proven methods to do so.
This conference advances the specialty practice of nursing professional development for the enhancement of healthcare outcomes.
Overall conference objectives:
- Implement innovative teaching approaches and strategies.
- Collaborate effectively within and between teams, units, and disciplines.
- Integrate outcome measurement strategies into nursing education practice.
- The latest advances in nursing quality developments from the world's preeminent clinics.
- The opportunity to network with and learn from 1000+ talented nurses, nursing administrators, and healthcare practioners from top hospitals.
- The latest proven best practices from skilled physicians.
- Earn continuing nursing education hours.
Join us in Las Vegas to learn about innovative educational strategies you can apply in your work setting and connect with a network of nurse educators representing academics, staff development, and continuing education
The Global Conference on Nursing and Healthcare qualifies for continuous learning hours for renewal of your CNA certification in Community Health Nursing by enhancing your existing knowledge, skills and expertise in Community Health Nursing.