Global Conference on Obesity and Weight Management will be organized at Las Vegas, USA from March 20-22, 2017 around the theme "New Dietary Interventions to stop Obesity- A 21st Century Disease"
Obesity is one of the nation's fastest-growing and most troubling health problems. Obesity is characterized by excess body fat that can threaten or affect your health. Many organizations including the Canadian Obesity Network, the Canadian Medical Association, the American Medical Association and the World Health Organization now consider obesity to be a chronic disease.
The 2016 Obesity and Weight Management Conference provide participants with the opportunity to explore every facet of obesity care in one place.
- Extensive agenda of 30 obesity management lectures
- CEUs and Certification Exam Prep
- Three Panel Discussions with lively Q&A
- Meet the Experts Welcome Reception
- Many networking opportunities with speakers and colleagues
Highlights will include the following:
An exciting programme of invited speaker lectures and workshops by specialist groups featuring some of the world's leading experts in the field.
- A busy exhibition area with lunch included in the delegate fee
- Well-attended poster sessions in the same space as the exhibition
We hope that you will be able to join us for what promises to be an exciting meeting