1. Arthritis: Meeting the Challenge of Living Well. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), Atlanta, GA. 2012.
2. Haynes DR, Rogers SD, Hay S, Pearcy MJ, Howie DW. The differences in toxicity and release of bone-resorbing mediators induced by titanium and cobalt-chromium-alloy wear particles. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1993;75(6):825-
3. Shanbhag AS, Jacobs JJ, Black J, Galante JO, Glant TT. Human monocyte response to particulate biomaterials generated in vivo and in vitro. J Orthop Res. 1995;13(5):792-801.
4. Kovacik MW, Gradisar IA, Tokash JC, et al. An introduction of various spectroscopic methods to identify in vivo metal wear in total knee arthroplasty. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2008;84(4):1068-1077.
5. Athanasou NA, Quinn J, Bulstrode CJ. Resorption of bone by inflammatory cells derived from the joint capsule of hip arthroplasties. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1992;74(1):57-62.
6. Chiba J, Schwendeman LJ, Booth RE Jr, Crossett LS, Rubash HE. A biochemical, histologic, and immunohistologic analysis of membranes obtained from failed cemented and cementless total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1994;299:114-124.
7. Taper HS, Jamison JM, Gilloteaux J, Summers JL, Calderon PB. Inhibition of the development of metastases by dietary vitamin C:K3 combination. Life Sci. 2004;75(8):955-967.
8. Rose RC, Nahrwold DL. Quantitative analysis of ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acid by high-performance liquid chromatography. Anal Biochem. 1981;114(1):140-145.
9. Behrens WA, Madere R. A highly sensitive high-performance liquid chromatography method for the estimation of ascorbic and dehydroascorbic acid in tissues, biological fluids, and foods. Anal Biochem. 1987;165(1):102-107.
10. Liau LS, Lee BL, New AL, Ong CN. Determination of plasma ascorbic acid by high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet and electrochemical detection. J Chromatogr. 1993;612(1):63-70.
11. Patil SS, Srivastava AK. Development and validation of rapid ion-pair RPLC method for simultaneous determination of certain B-complex vitamins along with vitamin C. J AOAC Int. 2012;95(1):74-83.
12. Po ES, Ho JW, Gong BY. Simultaneous chromatographic analysis of eight fat-soluble vitamins in plasma. J Biochem Biophys Methods. 1997;34(2):99- 106.
13. Chatzimichalakis PF, Samanidou VF, Papadoyannis IN. Development of a validated liquid chromatography method for the simultaneous determination of eight fat-soluble vitamins in biological fluids after solid-phase extraction. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2004; 805(2):289-296.
14. Xue X, You J, He P. Simultaneous determination of five fat-soluble vitamins in feed by high-performance liquid chromatography following solid-phase extraction. J Chromatogr Sci. 2008; 46(4):345-350.
15. O'Neil MJ, Smith A, Heckelman PE, et al. (13th ed). The Merck Index, Merck Research laboratories, Whitehouse Station, NJ. pp. 141, 1042&1693.
16. Dadgar D, Burnett PE. Issues in evaluation of bioanalytical method selectivity and drug stability. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 1995;14(1-2):23:31.
17. A Guide to Validation in HPLC for Standard Base Analytical Chemistry Laboratory Measurements, Hungary. 2012; p:4.
18. EMEA European Medicinal Agency. Validation of Analytical Procedures: Text and Methodology, London. 1995; pp:5-6.
19. The United States Pharmacopeia 26-National Formulary 21 (2003) Rockville, MD: U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention.
20. Zhao B, Tham SY, Lu J, Lai MH, Lee LK, Moochhala SM. Simultaneous determination of vitamins C, E and beta-carotene in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography with photodiode-array detection. J Pharm Pharm Sci. 2004;7(2):200-204.
21. Paulo MG, Marques HM, Morais JA, Almeida AJ. An isocratic LC method for the simultaneous determination of vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 1999;21(2):399-406.
22. Shah VP, Midha KK, Findlay JW, et al. Bioanalytical method validation - a revisit with a decade of progress. Pharm Res. 2000;17(12):1551-1557.
23. Eitenmiller RR, Ye L, Landen Jr WO. (2nd ed). Vitamin Analysis for the Health and Food Sciences, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. 2008;pp. 239.
24. Hui YH. Handbook of Food Science, Technology, and Engineering, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, Ch. 11, 2005;19:pp. 26.