1. Raman MR, Kantarci K, Murray ME, et al. Imaging markers of cerebrovascular pathologies: Pathophysiology, clinical presentation, and risk factors. Alzheimers Dement (Amst). 2016;5:5-14.
2. Olga Golubnitschaja, Vincenzo Costigliola. Predictive, Preventive and Personalised Medicine as the Medicine of the Future: Anticipatory Scientific Innovation and Advanced Medical Services. The EPMA Journal. 2015;6:4.
3. Yannoutsos A, Ahouah M, Tubiana CD, et al. Hemodynamic parameters in hypertensive diabetic patients. J Hypertens. 2016;34(6):1123-1131.
4. Benjamin EJ, Blaha MJ, Chiuve SE, et al. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2017 Update: A Report From the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2017; 135(10): e146-e603.
5. Saad SY, Latif MMMA. Correlation between Obesity and Coronary Heart Disease Risk among Saudi Subjects at Madinah Region. Epidemiology (Sunnyvale). 2017; 7: 298
6. Adhra H Al Mawali. Non-Communicable Diseases: Shining a Light on Cardiovascular Disease, Oman's Biggest Killer. Oman Med J. 2015; 30(4): 227-228.
7. Lushchyk UB, Novytskyy VV, LushchykNG, BabiyIP, Alexeyeva TS: The Upto- date Potential of an Integrated Functional Estimation of the Arteriovenous Balance in the Closed Vascular System on the Macro- and Microlevel
8. Lushchyk UB, Novytskyy VV, Alexeyeva TS, Francevich KA, Branytska NS: Analytical aspects of an individual hemodynamic correction in the angioneurology. Kyiv: Istyna; 2006:130
9. Olga Golubnitschaja et al. Flammer Syndrome and potential formation of pre-metastatic niches: A multi-centred study on phenotyping, patient stratification, prediction and potential prevention of aggressive breast cancer and metastatic disease. EPMA J. 2016; 7(Suppl 1): A25.
10. Lushchyk UB, Novytskyy VV, Babii IP, al. Predictive and preventive strategies to advance the treatments of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases: the Ukrainian context. EPMA J. 2012; 3(1): 12.
11. Golubnitschaja O, Baban B, Boniolo G, et al. Medicine in the early twenty-first century: Paradigm and anticipation - EPMA position paper 2016. EPMA J. 2016; 7: 23.
12. Akhmetov I, Bubnov RV. Innovative Payer Engagement Strategies - Will the Convergence Lead to Better Value Creation in Personalized Medicine? EPMA J. 2017; 8(1): 5-15.
13. Fam MD, Pang A, Zeineddine HA, et al. Demographic Risk Factors for Vascular Lesions as Etiology of Intraventricular Hemorrhage in Prospectively Screened Cases. Cerebrovasc Dis. 2017; 43(5-6): 223-230.
16. Lacey B, Golledge J, Yeap BB, et al. Systolic Blood Pressure and Vascular Disease in Men Aged 65 Years and Over: The HIMS (Health in Men Study). Hypertension. 2017; 69(6): 1053-1059.
17. Brunner-La Rocca HP, Fleischhacker L, Golubnitschaja O, et al. Challenges in personalised management of chronic diseases-heart failure as prominent example to advance the care process. EPMA J. 2016; 7: 2
18. Konieczka K1, Ritch R2, Traverso CE, et al. Flammer syndrome. EPMA J. 2014; 5(1): 11.
20. Yu.A. Medvedev YA: Intracellular Hypertension. St-Petersburg, A.L.Polenov RRCI publishers, 2001
21. Lushchyk UB, Novytskyy VV: Some Aspects of the Applied Hemodynamics in the Epoch of the Intravital Visualizing Technologies. Istyna: SMCUMD; 2006:36.
22. Cicero AF, Colletti A. Nutraceuticals and Blood Pressure Control: Results from Clinical Trials and Meta-Analyses. High Blood Press Cardiovasc Prev. 2015; 22(3): 203-213.
23. Victoria W, Raghu V. Intracranial pressure, cerebral blood flow and brain oedema. Surgery (Oxford). 2015; 33(8): 355-362.
24. Steglich-Arnholm H, Holtmannspotter M, Gluud C, et al. Carotid artery stenting versus no stenting assisting thrombectomy for acute ischaemic stroke: Protocol for a systematic review of randomised clinical trials with meta-analyses and trial sequential analyses. Syst Rev. 2016; 5(1): 208.
25. Christofaro DGD, Casonatto J, Vanderlei LCM, et al. Relationship between Resting Heart Rate, Blood Pressure and Pulse Pressure in Adolescents. Arq Bras Cardiol. 2017; 108(5): 405-410.
26. Spillerova K, Settembre N, Biancari F, et al. Angiosome Targeted PTA is More Important in Endovascular Revascularisation than in Surgical Revascularisation: Analysis of 545 Patients with Ischaemic Tissue Lesions. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2017; 53(4): 567-575.
27. Dimitriu-Leen et al. Prognosis of complete versus incomplete revascularisation of patients with STEMI with multivessel coronary artery disease: an observational study. Open Heart. 2017; 4(1): e000541.
28. Martins JL, Afreixo V, Santos L, et al. Medical treatment or revascularisation as the best approach for spontaneous coronary artery dissection: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2017.
29. Grassi et al. Oxidative stress, endothelial dysfunction and prevention of cardiovascular diseases. Agro Food Industry Hi Tech. 2009; 20(4): 8-11.
30. Cai H, Dikalov S, Griendling KK, et al. Detection of reactive oxygen species and nitric oxide in vascular cells and tissues: Comparison of sensitivity and specificity. Methods Mol Med. 2007; 139: 293-311.
31. Chen Q, Wang Q, Zhu J, et al. Reactive Oxygen Species: Key Regulators in Vascular Health and Diseases: ROS in vascular diseases. Br J Pharmacol. 2017.
32. Gonzalez et al. Postnatal melatonin treatment improves pulmonary vascular function even after treatment withdrawal in chronic hypoxic newborn sheep. Latin American Society for Maternal Fetal Interaction and Placenta. 2017.
33. Margaritis M, Sanna F, Lazaros G, et al. Predictive value of telomere length on outcome following acute myocardial infarction: evidence for contrasting effects of vascular vs. blood oxidative stress. Eur Heart J. 2017.
34. Gottesman RF, Schneider AL, Zhou Y, et al. Association Between Midlife Vascular Risk Factors and Estimated Brain Amyloid Deposition. JAMA. 2017; 317(14): 1443-1450.
35. Sandeep, Ramakrishna, GV Praveen Kumar. Prevalence of cerebro-vascular disease in patients of peripheral arterial occlusive disease. 2017; 4(1).
36. Lushchyk UB. Known and unknown brain potential. 2015. DOI:10.13140/ RG.2.1.2374.9606.
37. Lushchyk UB, Novytskyy VV. Vascular dementia: Cortical dysfunction as functional misbalance of living system hierarchy. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. 2009; 283(1-2): 301.
38. Lushchyk UB, Babii IP, Lushchyk NG. Integrated approach to detection and correction of vascular dyshemias in rehabilitation of patients with dementia and apallic syndrome. The 8th International Congress on Vascular Dementia & the First Cognitive Impairment European Meeting, 10/2013.
39. Siti Ahmadet al. Early detection and classification of vascular dementia patients among stroke patients using EEG signal processing. Conference Paper 2012 IEEE EMBS International Conference on Biomedical Engineering
40. Lushchyk et al. Neurorehabilitation factor of the Flammer-syndrome on a stage of passing pre-disease into the disease. Conference Paper, EPMA Congress, September 2015
41. Bhaskara P Shelley, Jaber Al Khabouri. The spectrum of dementia: Frequency, causes and clinical profile: A national referral hospital-based study in Oman. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2007; 24(4): 280-287.
42. Stephan BCM, Minett T, Muniz-Terrera G, et al. Neuropsychological profiles of vascular disease and risk of dementia: implications for defining vascular cognitive impairment no dementia (VCI-ND). 2017; 46(5): 755-760.
43. Zarbin MA, Dunger-Baldauf C, Haskova Z, et al. Vascular Safety of Ranibizumab in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema: A Pooled Analysis of Patient-Level Data From Randomized Clinical Trials. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2017; 135(5): 424-431.
44. Hadi Hilal Hamza, Ahmed Yousif Hasan, Ahmed Basher M, et al. The Study of Association Between Handedness, Coronary Dominance and Severity of Lesions in Coronary Artery Branches. Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing. 2017; 36(2017).
45. Keenswijk W, Vande Walle J. A 2-year-old boy with circulatory failure owing to streptococcal toxic shock syndrome: case report. Paediatr Int Child Health. 2017; 1-4.
46. Church JT, Alghanem F, Deatrick KB, et al. Normothermic Ex-Vivo Heart Perfusion: Effects of Live Animal Blood and Plasma Cross-Circulation. ASAIO J. 2017.
47. Mildred A Hoover et al. Blood circulation laboratory investigations with video are less investigative than instructional blood circulation laboratories with live organisms. AJP Advances in Physiology Education. 2008; 32(1): 55-60.
48. Donnelly J, Budohoski KP, Smielewski P, et al. Regulation of the cerebral circulation: Bedside assessment and clinical implications. Crit Care. 2016; 20(1): 129.
49. Chalak LF, Zhang R. New Wavelet Neurovascular Bundle for Bedside Evaluation of Cerebral Autoregulation and Neurovascular Coupling in Newborns with Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy. Dev Neurosci. 2017; 39(1-4): 89-96.
50. Jiang C, Qian H, Luo S, et al. Vasopressors induce passive pulmonary hypertension by blood redistribution from systemic to pulmonary circulation. Basic Res Cardiol. 2017; 112(3): 21.
51. Lushchyk et al. A Mathematical Model of the Background Functioning of a Living Organism. Conference Paper (May 2007), 34 Congress of Neurootological and Equilibriometric Society
52. Ulyana B Lushchyk, Viktor V Novytskyy, Igor P Babii, et al. A project of harmonious health renewal in psychoneurological patients on the basis of the personalized algorithms for treatment and rehabilitation. EPMA J. 2013; 5(Suppl 1): A95.
53. Lushchyk et al. Medical management in the personalized renewal of the brain dysfunctions. Conference Paper (September 2015), EPMA Congress
54. Lushchyk UB. Macro- and Microlevel of Noninvasive Examination of the Vascular System. 2015 DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.2246.9608
55. Lushchyk UB. Some Aspects of the Applied Hemodynamics in Diagnostic Angiology. 2015 DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.4209.9689
56. Lushchyk UB. The personalized angiotherapy as a predictive approach to renewal of the cardiovascular system. Conference Paper (September 2015), EPMA Congress.
57. Lushchyk UB. Models for Living Organism's Functioning at Normal and Pathological Conditions.
58. Detert et al. Modular measuring systems for individual treatment and care of dementia patients (PYRAMID). Biomedizinische Technik/Biomedical Engineering. 2016; 61(s1): 24-29.
59. Lamont A, Lyons MD, Jaki T, et al. Identification of predicted individual treatment effects in randomized clinical trials. Stat Methods Med Res. 2016.
60. Bennett M. Postoperative hyperbaric oxygen reduced neurological deficit, brain oedema and abnormal brain density on C/T imaging following resection of meningiomas with associated brain oedema.
61. Orlando J Castejon. Ultrastructural pathology of endothelial tight junctions in human brain oedema. Folia Neuropathol. 2012; 50(2): 118-29.
62. Pokorny et al. Experimental model of brain oedema in rats. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 2016
63. Bosoi et al. Cirrhosis and liver failure: Induction of systemic oxidative stress leads to brain oedema in portacaval shunted rats. Liver international: official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver. 2013; 34(9).
64. VictoriaWykes, RaghuVindlacheruvu. Intracranial pressure, cerebral blood flow and brain oedema. Surgery (Oxford). 2015; 33(8): 355-362.
65. Hughes CG1, Patel MB, Pandharipande PP. Pathophysiology of acute brain dysfunction: What's the cause of all this confusion? Curr Opin Crit Care. 2012; 18(5): 518-526.
66. Lushchyk UB, Lushchyk NG, Babii IP: ApallicSyndrome. Istyna, 2005:81.
67. Herbowski L. The major influence of the atmosphere on intracranial pressure: an observational study. Int J Biometeorol. 2016; 61(1): 181-188.
68. Qiang Yuan Effects and Clinical Characteristics of Intracranial Pressure Monitoring-Targeted Management for Subsets of Traumatic Brain Injury: An Observational Multicenter Study. Crit Care Med. 2015; 43(7): 1405-1414.
69. Xu DS, Hlubek RJ, Mulholland CB, et al. Use of intracranial pressure monitoring frequently refutes diagnosis of idiopathic intracranial hypertension. World Neurosurg. 2017; 104: 167-170.
70. Lai HY, Lee CH, Lee CY. The Intracranial Volume Pressure Response in Increased Intracranial Pressure Patients: Clinical Significance of the Volume Pressure Indicator. PLoS One. 2016; 11(10): e0164263.
71. Ashwini Oswal. Intracranial pressure and cerebral haemodynamics. Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine. 2017; 18(5): 259-263.
72. Apallic syndrome. http://angio-veritas.com/en/technologies/ nejroreabilitatsiya-psyhonevrolohichnyh-hvoryh/apalichnyj-syndrom/
73. Lushchyk U: Method of neurorehabilitation patients suffering from apallic syndrome: State Patent of Ukraine. № 72725 А. 31.12.03
74. Lushchyk et al. Place of the hemodynamic factor in the uniform hierarchic reaction of the living system in patients from the neurootological profile. 2007.
75. Lushchyk et al. New prospects for systemic examination of the cardiovascular system. Conference Paper·(November 2012), 6th International Forum on Innovative Technologies for Medicine ITMED 2012.
76. Lushchyk et al. A Hemodynamic Lab for Integrated Examination of the Human Vascular System Conference Paper. 2012 Innovative Technologies for Medicine ITMED 2012
77. Lushchyk UB <Blind> Doppler for clinical Intellectuals (qualitative assessment of cerebral dyshemias). Istyna: SMCUMD; 2004:264
78. Ulyana B Lushchyk, Viktor V Novytskyy, Igor P Babii, et al.: Screening of vascular pathologies - evidence-based monitoring of prevention efficiency. EPMA J. 2014; 5(Suppl 1): A91.
79. Ulyana B Lushchyk, Viktor V Novytskyy, Rostislav V Bubnov, et al. ITtechnology for vascular monitoring as an evidential base in prevention and prediction of a vascular pathology. EPMA Journal. 2014; 5: A64.
80. Lushchyk U: Method of medicine combination usage for correction of the arteriovenous imbalance: State Patent of Ukraine.No. 72868А. 31.12.2003.
81. Lushchyk U: Method of ultrasound diagnosis of cerebral vessels: State Patent of Ukraine. No. 10262. 19.07.1995.
82. Bulahova LO. Capillaroscopy observtions at some menta diseases. Journal of Physiology AS USSR; 1955: 5-97-103.
83. Lushchyk U: Method of regional angioarchitectonics evaluation: State Patent of Ukraine. No. 67707А; 31.12.2003.
84. Lushchyk U: Method of evaluation of microcirculation disorders within the norm and pathology in people of all ages with the help of the capillaroscopy: State Patent of Ukraine. No. 67709А; 31.12.2003.
85. Lushchyk U: Device for capillary circulation registration: State Patent of Ukraine. No. 22944. 25.05.2007.
86. Lushchyk U: Device for the vascular screening. Patent No. 85052. 11.11.2013